Submitted for approval to the theme repository: 3 December 2018.
This theme will work well for any blog that uses featured images, maybe a photography or portfolio type site. Can be used for a personal blog as well. The theme plays very nicely with the Gutenberg editor. Ideal for the blogger who does not mind getting hands-on with the code to build a child theme that will be uniquely their own.
- Accessibility ready.
- Fully responsive.
- Single column layout.
- Three dynamic footer widget areas.
- Three menu positions, primary, social and footer.
- Custom logo.
- Custom background.
- Customizer options.
- Masonry layout on blog and archive pages.
- Editor styles for both Gutenberg and classic (MCE) editors.
- Translation ready.
- Displays big featured images.
- Works well on the modern versions of all browsers.
- Easy to customise via a child theme.